Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A Farewell...

Hello there Festive Fans!

I'm taking over the blog from Ardyth briefly, and interrupting this weeks challenge... I hope you don't mind!

I'm sneaking in today to say goodbye to one of our designers, and my good friend Sarah. As we all can appreciate, life with families and little ones can get hectic, and so Sarah has decided to take a step back and concentrate on her private life at home. Of course I can relate!

When I first had the idea to turn this weekly post of mine into a challenge, I approached friends and designers whose work I was constantly inspired by,  feeling like it was such a long shot that they might even consider doing this with me. When Sarah agreed to join the team, I felt so honored... and maybe even a little surprised!

I have been ever grateful to have the opportunity to work with her on this team, and to have her beautiful creations contribute to our posts every week. She is the sweetest person, a great support and so incredibly talented... How lucky I am to call her a friend!

For now, we won't be replacing Sarah. We've got lots of talented designers to keep you inspired, but I'm sure you'd agree she will be missed and a difficult void to fill!

You still have a few hours to join in the current challenge, and a brand new one is coming your way on Friday so make sure you check back with us for that!

I leave you with Ardyth and the girls again, who are doing an amazing job of keeping things going while I continue to drown under renovations...

Happy Holiday-ing!
Meredith

No comments: