Friday, September 13, 2013

FFC17 - Colour Challenge...

We are back and already it's time for a new challenge... it's starting to feel a lot closer to the holidays, doesn't it? The stores are bringing in their holiday lines, as are our favourite craft manufacturers!

This week, it's time for a new colour challenge, and I have a feeling you're going to like it...


Here are the beautiful creations from our Design Team:

Ardyth

Geri

Meredith
And this week we are so excited to welcome Char of Expressions of Me!


Hi There! I'm so excited to be Guest Designing for Festive Friday! I love the idea of a Christmas Challenge Blog!! It gives my a chance to have all my cards ready for December :-)
I started paper crafting five years ago. I have been known to make a layout or two, but my first love is card making and altered projects. I have always been crafty in one way or another. I make jewelry, paint and pretty much anything that involves creating. When traveling, I love to go antiquing and find vintage treasures to scrap with...maybe some lace doilies, or vintage clothes pins or maybe an item to alter.
When I'm not crafting, I love to go for drives and discover new places. My favorite place is the ocean. I love to visit waterfalls and walk in the forest along streams. I love to have the grand kids over for a sleep over and craft night! I love how they walk in the door and ask what are we making? They are five and seven and the light of my life! I like to read , go to the movies, have friends over and just enjoy life! Thanks Meredith for having me!

And look at her beautiful creation!


Now that you've seen what we did with the challenge, it's your turn! Create any holiday themed project using the colours, and link us up below! You can combine our challenge with your other favourite challenges, and enter as many times as you like. This challenge will run until September 25, 2013 at 11:55PST. 

No comments: